Write For Us
Write for Us
Important Credit News is always looking for credit and finance expert to contribute to our blog.
We started this blog to create high quality and relevant content. Our guidelines may seem tight but this will help quality control.
So, if you want to add a guest post or become a regular contributor then keep reading below.
Write for Us Guidelines
We cannot stress the importance of high quality content. If your articles has to be rewritten then we will reject it all together. Our editorial team will make minor edits but if the ideas in the article are not well articulated then they will not get published. Also, if your article is promotional then it will get rejected.
Write for Us: What to Include
- We want at least 1,000 words of content. If you have a topic you’d like to cover which could be covered in few than 1,000 words, please contact us. We may be able to accommodate in extremely rare cases.
- We want to include your bio. In the bio you may include a branded link. No spammy or exact phrase links.
- One contextual do-follow link. This link MUST be relevant and not pointing to a commercial page (i.e. main service page). Must link to relevant content.
- Let us know whether you’d like to contribute one article as a guest post, or several as a regular contributor.
- Submit one relevant image (that you have rights to use) with article.
Write for Us: What to Leave Out
- Do not send us articles which have been published elsewhere without first obtaining our permission. Google doesn’t like plagiarized content, and neither do we. We check for originality.
- Finally, please don’t tell us your per word rate. We have a (very) few paid writers who have established a reputation for quality writing for the parent brand. You may join those ranks, but for now, guest posts are unpaid.
Write for Us: How to Submit
If you agree with these guidelines, we encourage you to submit either article pitches or full stories. Please contact us using the form below. Once. If you don’t hear back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that while your article may have been great, we didn’t feel that it was a good fit. You can, however, feel free to submit another, different article or pitch. Please follow the above guidelines.