I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Free 8×10 photo canvas: With the purchase of a 20×30 photo canvas at CVS Photo (use code FREE8X10) [6/30]. Shipping is free if you pick your order up at your local store.
- Chili’s Grill Bar: Free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree (print first) [6/27]. This coupon is good for up to two free kids meals for kids 12 and under.
- Vacuums (Electrolux): Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Bon-Ton (department store): Additional 30 percent off one home item or luggage item in stores (print first) [6/25]. This coupon is good on sale-priced items too.
Health and beauty
- L’Oreal: Cosmetics, skin, hair, and sun products are buy-one-get-one-half-off at Ulta Beauty [expiration unknown]. You also get a free red tote bag with a $15-plus L’Oreal purchase. If you don’t care about brand names, Ulta’s own cosmetics products are buy-one-get-one-free.
- Bath Body Works: Save up to 75 percent during the Big Semi-Annual Sale in stores and online [expiration unknown]. I recently took advantage of this sale. The store I went to had boxes upon boxes of body care items that were 75 percent off. This is about as cheap as you can get BBW products.
- Petco: Up to 40 percent off just about everything during the Everything Under the Sun sale online [6/28]. Shipping is free if you spend $49-plus.
- Video games: Up to 25 percent off during the Warner Bros. Summer Vacation sale at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bon-Ton (department store): Additional 30 percent off one item – which includes “apparel, accessory, footwear, intimate apparel, maternity, ladies’ or men’s outerwear or suit, men’s tailored clothing” – in stores (print first) [6/25]. This coupon is good on sale-priced items too.
- Lands’ End: 25 percent off everything – including sale and clearance items – which means you could save up to 70 percent online (use code PRIVATE and PIN 2530) [6/26]. Shipping is free if you spend $50-plus.
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus: 30 percent off just about everything in stores and online [6/26]. This is expensive department store Neiman Marcus’ discount store, so it’s a great place to find designer duds at decent prices. But if you don’t care about brands, you still won’t care for the prices.
Karla Bowsher runs our deals page and covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.
You should also read
Article source: http://feeds.moneytalksnews.com/~r/mtrss/~3/juir32Nhpbo/